Overall Satisfaction with Telegram
I use Telegram as a secure connection to talk, video chat, or text clients who want more privacy with their personal information. I need a lot of personal details about my clients in order to create art of their family. Most people don't want this getting out into the world, so this has been a great method for us to communicate while they get the privacy they need! An added bonus has been that I can call my international clients with this app, too!
- Group video chats are amazing! Especially since so many of my clients have to travel for work. Now the traveling spouse can be involved in all the meetings and feels totally connected to the process.
- Their privacy is the absolute best! My clients feel very secure sending me personal information over this app and speak more freely using it!
- The super privacy concerned love that they can send me a message and set it to self destruct. Everyone thinks that is amazing!
- I do wish that once you set up a channel that you could change how people interact with the channel easier once it's been set up and used for a while. I set a channel for my business and while I still love it, I want my clients to be able to chat under a post that I broadcast.
- Some channels or groups I have tried searching for have been hard to find, I do wish that this could be a little easier, but I have a feeling the privacy this app has is part of the reason why they're hard to find.
- I'd like to give my clients and family members different rings for when they're calling or messaging. I know this is possible in the app, it's just hard to figure out how to do it for some reason.
- My clients feel that they can trust me more because I have their privacy at the top of my mind.
- My client's spouses feel more connected to the experience and not like they're being blindsided...which makes for happier portrait sessions.
- I can easily connect with international clients with this app!
Telegram is hands down superior when it comes to privacy. They can also just handle more people and make searching for previous conversations a breeze. It's not entertaining as much as whatsapp is, but the privacy is amazing, and the video quality is perfect! I highly recommend this app to everyone I meet!
Do you think Telegram delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Telegram's feature set?
Did Telegram live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Telegram go as expected?
Would you buy Telegram again?
Telegram has been very well suited for family video calls and conversations where detailed and private information is being shared. Video calling is fantastic and I'm so thrilled that they added group video calls now! The video quality is also so good that I've been able to use it to make virtual portrait sessions happen. I just don't use this for sending out formal contracts and things like that. I feel like email still needs to be used for those scenarios, but any client that just wants a secure way of communicating with me about their private family matters...this is THE app to use!