Overall Satisfaction with Thinkific
I use Thinkific to give clients access to my online courses. Some of those courses are stand-alone digital products and others accompany my service offerings. It helps me to generate additional revenue based on work I've done one time. And most importantly, it helps me to stop trading time for money.
- A simple user interface is very intuitive for my clients.
- Easy to create several types of courses in minutes - no coding required.
- Users can include different types of content in their courses - video, text, presentations, quizzes, worksheets, surveys, assignments and more!
- The landing pages can be hard to build. The formatting doesn't display well.
- I wish Thinkific offered support via chat in addition to email.
- Quick return on investment
- Helps create passive revenue
- Saves time from doing 1:1 work
Thinkific offers a stable tech platform (fewer glitches and downtime), has no transaction fees and has more features than Kajabi, Teachable, and Podia combined. When stacking them against one another, it's clear Thinkific is the better choice. In my opinion, it's the best LMS on the market today and it keeps getting better.
Do you think Thinkific Core delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Thinkific Core's feature set?
Did Thinkific Core live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Thinkific Core go as expected?
Would you buy Thinkific Core again?
I would highly recommend Thinkific from beginning to advanced course creators. It has all the essentials needed to launch various types of online courses. The only areas I would not recommend Thinkific for are the landing pages. It's really hard to make simple customized changes. The other part is they don't offer support via chat. It can be challenging to wait several hours to hear back from support through email. When they answer, they help you resolve the problem, but it would be helpful to hop on chat for answers to quick one-off questions. If these issues were resolved, I would rate them a 10.