ALL IN FOR TOASThttps://www.trustradius.com/restaurant-posToastUnspecified8.7141012017-07-27T21:16:29.427Z
July 27, 2017
ALL IN FOR TOAST
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Toast
We are using toast as our point of sale. It is great. We used to use Breadcrumb for our POS and Shown for online ordering until we saw that Toast is all in one. It is great for keeping inventory, looking at the breakdown of sales and payments, pretty much all accounting.
- Online ordering. Orders come right to the kitchen, so that they can be fulfilled quickly.
- Accounting. Day breakdowns show what hours sales are larger. It all gives detailed payment breakdowns by merchant and takes all the headache out of deposits.
- Gift cards. They have the options of electronic gift cards or the traditional card. For other point of sales gifts cards are handled through a third party but with Toast it's included.
- Some minor bug fixes here and there.
- They are only android but would be nice to have mac.
- Ability to have paper and digital receipts enabled at the same time.
- We are saving money with Toast. We used to pay 150/mo for Breadcrumb and 150/mo for Chownow (online ordering. Now we pay less than both of them combined for a POS that does it all in one.
- It has saved us money with the detailed inventory it keeps of our products. It is super easy to log in quantities as well.
- We are doing so much more in take out business with the online ordering feature and keeping track is so much easier with Toast.
Toast is so much easier to use than Breadcrumb. The display is so much easier to navigate. The card readers are more quality with Toast. Chownow was hard because it had its own printer, different than our kitchen printer, for to go orders, but now with Toast's all in one ordering we get the to go orders sent to the kitchen with the same ease as if they were getting fired from the main floor.