Overall Satisfaction with Topic
Our content teams use this tool for the majority of content we publish on our site. It helps us to be sure we cover the content topics that are most relevant to those who read that content. It allows us to produce comprehensive content that better ranks in the search engines. Topic has allowed us to streamline content briefs and score our final content to better ensure higher content quality.
- Content Brief
- Competitive SERP ranking analysis
- Grouping content topics together to see related keywords/ content clusters easily
- Analyzing Google Search Console data for content refresh opportunities
- Using the GSC data to find new, adjacent content opportunities.
- They are using GPT-3 for title generation and would love to see it used to provide more content suggestions beyond the titles/descriptions
- Sometimes it doesn't surface 'questions' that people are asking related to lower volume terms but not sure of a way to solve that
- It has greatly reduced the number of hours our SEO team has to review content
- Has sped up our content briefs by hours per brief
- Great for helping us to see what content is performing well / needs help via the Google Search Console integration
Do you think Topic delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Topic's feature set?
Did Topic live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Topic go as expected?
Would you buy Topic again?