Totango is My Go-To
March 09, 2021
Totango is My Go-To
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Totango
Totango is currently utilized in our Customer Engagement team to track touchpoints, account health, contracts, etc. Due to the size of our company, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of users. We had a lot of disjointed systems in the past, and Totango has helped us bridge those gaps and bring information together into one source for our experience management.
- Integration with other internal systems is smooth and mostly seamless. I was not part of the implementation, but as a user, I rarely experience problems.
- The UI makes it to understand and find what I need. When I was a new user, I was up-and-running within 30-45 minutes with no real training.
- Notifications and touchpoints are easy to administer and send within Totango, so I know the right message is going to the right person.
- Faster load times would be beneficial. When I search, it often takes a while to load.
- Desktop notifications would be nice to have. I like the notifications within the app, but desktop notifications would grab my attention better.
- Sometimes I find it hard to locate the appropriate support items. Making the search a bit more powerful might help.
Totango has allowed me to find relevant details in one system. Often, company solutions tend to be disjointed and difficult to navigate, but Totango has brought a lot of that into one place. I also like the ability to see my overall portfolio health in one glance. As my job performance is rated on that, I like to see a brief synopsis of the overall status of my accounts. I have also been able to track my customer touchpoints all in place and keep them organized in the case of escalation or account transfer.
- I can "flip through" my accounts rapidly, so it has allowed more time for strategic planning.
- Most all of my account information can be found in one place, instead of 5, so that makes things easier to handle and track.
- My job security depends on my ability to provide business value, and that is driven by customer satisfaction and renewal percentage. Totango makes that much easier.
- My customers appreciate my ability to pull their information quickly. They also appreciate the touchpoints being professional and uniform.
I cannot speak to this from an IT perspective, but from an end-user perspective, I have never been concerned about security or privacy. My customers have expressed no concerns either. I cannot speak for the organization as a whole, but this part has been just fine for me.
The ability to collaborate with my AEs and other salespeople has improved our ROI. I can quickly scan through and see what is happening in an account, as can the salespeople, and this enables us to identify upsells and renewal opportunities. This season in our company has been difficult in handling a massive transition, and Totango has made it easier to keep the wheels from falling off, figuratively speaking, and helped us track numerous account handovers, company transfers, etc. As far as I am concerned, Totango has greatly improved my success, and in turn, my customers' success.
Do you think Totango delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Totango's feature set?
Did Totango live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Totango go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Totango again?
I have not used the solution for a long time, but I have only found a couple of scenarios where Totango did not help. This might have been due to the way my company handles data and integrations, but it has added some work to my efforts. For example, only one CEE is able to be tracked per account, but in one segment of our business, there might be two. For those, I have to track them manually and cannot see them in my portfolio. That makes things somewhat inefficient.