August 15, 2014
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TrackMaven
At my previous company, I used it to pull engagement metrics against our competitors for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. I also used TrackMaven to pull specific posts for our social media accounts to find out which specific posts performed well with certain time periods or overall.
- Captures engagements of specific posts.
- The interface is visually friendly and seemed easy to use to filter out things you don't want to see.
- The representatives who helped when there were any errors, were very accommodating and helped right away.
- The graph tool needs improvement to make it easier to visually look at the progression between brands, it just seemed really busy at times when you pulled several brands.
- I had issues with exporting data because of the browser I was using which was sometimes frustrating when I needed to pull certain things on a deadline.
- Showing advertisers that our site had increased in actions within our social media accounts , by quickly pulling a report on whether number of followers or posts was a positive impact
I wouldn't renew because I left my previous company, which currently is still using TrackMaven.