Doing ok, room for improvement! Just like my hair!
Janice Woods | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 26, 2018

Doing ok, room for improvement! Just like my hair!

Software Version

TrendKite

Overall Satisfaction with TrendKite

Its used to help our clients see how their PR has been received in the market, where and when it was used and the resulting audience we reached.

*This review was written before Cision acquired TrendKite. TrendKite is now part of Cision Communications Cloud.
  • Its fairly comprehensive, love the dashboard.
  • Its easy to use, and easy to follow
  • The issues have been on the backend. There have been many issues with the results not being appropriate for the client. Its not been entirely "bankable". In other words, the results are somewhat questionable.
  • The people I have worked with are nice, but I don't believe that they have understood what the issues have been.
  • The accounting department has been a mess... missing my payments, issuing invoices 6 months late, just a mess.
  • I would say that the reports are easy to make and share. They look impressive but its information that is questionable. I don't have time to go through every single story to see if its about real estate or job changes etc. Its too bad.
  • Its not been helpful for me in demonstrating value.
Because I have had a different account manager every year, its been an issue getting consistency. I like the people, but the time it takes to get the help I need seemed to be hard to get. I felt like I was just getting the brushed off. This past month I was called 3 times about renewing...nothing about how the program was working, and this after just paying the invoice that was 6 months late!
Ordinarily I would have used this as a tool to show clients what worked and what wasn't working. But it just didn't get that far. Its been challenging to get information that was really helpful. I think that the value portion of the dashboard was great to show the overall benefit...as that is a tangible result.
I looked into a number of other systems... nothing as good at TrendKite! However... I have signed on with Cision.
I would recommend this to someone who has a cut and dry company that they want to measure. Its not really well suited to my clients. And its expensive for following print, broadcast and social.