Overall Satisfaction with TweetDeck
Our marketing department uses TweetDeck currently to monitor and listen to all of our Twitter activity. It addresses the business problem of social listening, monitoring brand awareness, and recognizing current brand sentiments among our audience and the general public. We can also respond to Twitter messages and mentions through TweetDeck.
- Fantastic listening: it can pick up mentions even when the user doesn't use a hashtag or directly mention the brand.
- Great dashboards: you can easily customize what you want to see.
- Up to date: it's constantly refreshing.
- I wish you could measure multiple Twitter accounts in one TweetDeck account. Right now you need to log out to view each Twitter account.
- What if you could view the TweetDeck dashboards vertically instead of horizontally?
- What if you could pick up mentions when people have used synonyms or misspellings of your brand or your brand keyword?
- Provides a better understanding of our audience.
- Gives us better social listening.
- Has increased our Twitter engagement.
TweetDeck has the best listening for Twitter. Other platforms have social listening, but only for direct mentions or hashtag usage. TweetDeck can do so much more than this, picking up mentions of your brand even when a user doesn't directly mention you or use your hashtag. TweetDeck allows you to dig deep into your Twitter following and understand them.
It's a must-have tool for any brand using Twitter. Not only is it free, but it also has amazing listening tools that will really help you join conversations and better understand your audience on Twitter. You can find out what people are saying about your brand, even if they don't use your hashtag or mention you directly. I think Tweetdeck is suited for marketing professionals using Twitter.