Overall Satisfaction with Typeform
We were using it to collect additional information from people interested in our courses. We were able to do so in a way that didn't hit them with all of the questions on one screen and instead presented them with one question at a time. Due to the integration with our CRM, we were able to filter respondents into separate email sequences to follow-up on some of their responses.
- Presents questions one at a time.
- Provides an eye pleasing platform for submitting information.
- Integrates with my CRM for further follow-up.
- Initially, it was difficult to figure out how to use the endings to drive respondents to different URL's based on their response to a particular question.
- The integration with my CRM was easy to set up, but each time I needed to make changes, I had to delete the integration, then re-connect it, and then re-apply the tags for each response.
- It was a good value for the money for my business.
- It saved me time creating new forms rather than posting and styling them on my site.
From a styling standpoint, Typeform looks better, so I do recommend it for client-facing forms vs creating the same form in Google Forms.
Do you think Typeform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Typeform's feature set?
Did Typeform live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Typeform go as expected?
Would you buy Typeform again?
The one time I needed to reach out to support, my question was answered promptly and I was able to complete my form.
It is good for initial prospect questions, but I wouldn't recommend it for a full-on survey. It would also work well to get feedback after a seminar or online course.