Robots for everybody!
November 09, 2018
Robots for everybody!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform
It is being used across the business in a variety of environments; it is, however, managed, developed and run by a single team within the business. We automate a variety of processes, from making payments to reviewing documents and incoming claims. We mostly use it to automate repetitive processes our staff usually carry out, allowing them to focus on more complex tasks.
- Interacts with our surface systems, carrying out actions are staff normally do.
- They allow us to keep processes the same across the business. Irrelevant of department or experience every robot does the task the same way.
- It is simple and easy to use, but there are underlying complexities in order to complete more complicated tasks.
- In background reporting, to allow for more detail from the robot run time.
- For attended robots to also allow for coworking on the system as part of the out of the box product.
- To allow for step through testing.
- We have had a high ROI
- We have buy in across the business into automation
- UiPath is used for business emergencies, which require a quick fix that there are no users to assist with i.e send correction letters or SMS.
Much easier and simpler to implement, however still a very powerful tool. We found that AA had a high knowledge barrier entry to use and we were unable to allocate the right resources to the development of the tool at the time. There is a large online community for UiPath and that encourages collaboration and usage.
UiPath is well suited to repetitive and rote surface tasks which individuals would usually carry out. This allows the to focus on more complex tasks. The type of rote tasks are form filling, data entry, data copy, for example. UiPath is also well suited to jobs which have many step processes, which they can either handle start to finish, or in parts as an attended robot installed on a users machine.
UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform Feature Ratings
Using UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform
30 - The automation development and deployment team, a specific team for using automation tools and software.
20 - We are the specific team who develop and use UiPath for the entire business. We business representatives and individuals from a less technical background who have upskilled and learnt technical skills to better enhance automation across the business.
- Making payments
- Carrying out rote and repetitive tasks.
- Allowing case handlers more time to focus on complex tasks that require human input.