We use UltiPro as our core system of record for employee data. In addition to processing payroll, Ultipro is used to provide data to dozens of internal system as well as providing employee data to our third party benefits providers. The Human Resources department are the primary users of the system; however, we've also deployed Employee self-service to our population of 16,000 employees to allow the retrieval of their bi-weekly paystub. We hope to deploy additional self-service feature in the near future.
- Maintains a common system of record for all employee data
- As a payroll system, Ultipro does a great job in processing payroll. When it comes down to it, this is a must!
- Customer support could be stronger. My business partners indicate that they do not always get timely resolutions to the issues they raise
- Providing better direction when it comes to advising customers on best practices related to reporting.
- Better access to data through the SaaS environment. Currently migrating to SaaS but have heard that this is evolving. Would like to continue to see access to company data improve.
- increased ability for employees to self-serve
- possibility of managers to access their employee's data through manager self-serve
Ultimate has been a strategic partner of ours and the cost to move to a new vendor would be prohibitive.
Well suited for small to medium companies. If there are complex business processes these need to be evaluated during the selection process. Amount of integration should also be looked at.