Ultipro is used across the whole organization. It provided the ability for our employees to have more access to their data, as well as make changes to their personal data as needed. it has made our performance management process paperless and saved time with tracking the process. It has also made a the benefits enrollment paperwork and more streamlined. Most importantly it has provided us a way to track employees globally, versus the manual Excel spreadsheet process we were using in the past for the 30+ countries that we operate.
- Maintaining relationships: Ultimate takes the time to get to know their client and is accessible to contact when you need them. They take the time to listen and will get involved as needed.
- Research and Development: Ultimate continues to make changes to the product based on client feedback and research.
- User Friendly Product: Ultimate has developed a product that is user friendly for all individuals. Upon implementation we had no difficulty rolling it out to our employees and getting them to use the product.
- While Ultimate does a great job with building relationships, their customer service method is some times frustrating when you have an escalated issue. The severity levels are not clear and when awaiting an answer that is time sensitive it is difficult to wait for a return call instead of picking up the phone to talk to someone.
- It is important during configurations to have a test environment, and not all functionality provides for a testing environment. In my opinion, this is a critical improvement that is necessary for the future.
- The interface process is timing consuming and very difficult to implement. The frustration level made us delay the interfaces until someone to focus 100% on getting the completed.
- Provided employee self service for updating personal data and taxes, this has saved our busy payroll department precious time.
- Ultimate has saved the company money on "special payrolls"; being in a publically traded company we have several special payrolls a year due stock administration. With our prior company, it would cost for each special payroll request.
- Ceridian,Workday,ADP Workforce Now
Ultipro provides the organization with more control of the configuration, and is simple for the end users.
we are happy with the product
Ultimate is well suited for organizations that want control to configure and make changes to the set up. Less appropriate for organization that wants a lot of hand holding and direction from the company. Key questions would be based on what the organization is looking for, but most of all you want to be sure you understand that pricing for each item, especially the travel budget for configurations.