Overall Satisfaction with Unbounce
As a Google Partner we run a lot of Pay Per Click campaigns on behalf of our clients. 50% of PPC is getting the "click" and 50% is getting the "conversion". Unbounce helps us convert visitors into leads and prospects, as we can easily create, test, and optimize landing pages that we can manage and measure for client success. It's easy to use, requires no coding or html expertise, and we can build landing pages independent from our client's website and thus IT and marketing departments.
- Unbounce has dozens of landing page templates (including mobile), where often all you need to do is switch out a headline, image, and a bit of copy and you're ready to go.
- Unbounce makes integration easy, whether it's a MailChimp email campaign or Salesforce CRM integration, you'll be able to automate data-based processes easily and seamlessly.
- What Unbounce understands is that conversion is not just a tool, but a marketing discipline. They provide the platform but they also support it with great blogs, webinars, and meetups that will help you learn more about conversion and improve your skills.
- It provides analytics for tracking conversion, but would also like to see more metrics around sources of traffic to landing pages, as well as when people visited (not just converted)
- You can never have too many templates :)
- A B2B client of ours was paying $450 per lead with their AdWords campaigns before we were brought on board. We rebuilt the AdWords campaigns, and using Unbounce landing pages along with continual testing and optimization, we were able to bring that cost per lead down by 80% in just a few months.
It's a great value. It is an easy-to-use, easy to integrate, dynamic platform supported by knowledge leadership and conversion community.
I can't think of any scenarios, if someone was looking for landing pages this is the tool I'd recommend.