March 06, 2020
Alabaster CoRetail, 1-10 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Upwork
We've used Upwork for higher virtual assistance for our company. It was used when we were first starting out and needed some general administrative duties done. It helped solve some administrative pain points for our company. Afterward, we used Upwork for our Marketing department to help with some data analysis and record keeping.
- It's a global platform.
- I feel secure using it.
- It's an easy to use program.
- It could do a better job at filtering people.
- It could do a better job at telling us the rules of use for Upwork.
- The user interface could look better.
- Allowed us to hire globally, giving us a higher ROI.
- It's an easy to use platform, which saved us time.
- It was a secure platform which allowed us to save time not worrying.
Overall, Upwork is great. Compared to the competition, it's one of the best out there. It was great when I first started my business and I've been thinking about using it again. It has allowed me to hire freelancers to get jobs done quickly and efficiently, I don't know if I would have found a better solution out there.
Do you think Upwork delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Upwork's feature set?
Did Upwork live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Upwork go as expected?
Would you buy Upwork again?
If you are looking to hire people quickly, Upwork does a great job. It allows you to hire people from around the world. If you are looking for general administrative jobs, this is the perfect platform. We did not use this for very advanced hires, we felt like that was better done in person.