Overall Satisfaction with Vena Solutions
We use Vena in our Financial Planning & Analysis Department in South Florida. We use this tool during our Forecasting and Budgeting times. Currently, I am more in the intermediate stages of more Vena report building and design. I adapted a bit quicker than others because I have many years of advanced Excel and VBA experiences. I am always ready to learn more about Vena's excellent compatibilities with tips and tricks during the yearly conference. Most importantly, I think it helped us a lot with streamlining multiple data sources into one area; and working with other departments such as the Accounting has been easier. Vena has made refreshing a common click practice to bring in new daily/weekly/monthly data in one report FASTER and EASIER.
- When refreshing a report with new monthly data for P&L Data after closing month-end closing completed for 1 business unit or more business units, it is FAST at your fingertips, just click a button.
- For sure, Vena Solutions provides us with the same Vena expert contact to help our team tremendously when we come to a data and reporting roadblock.
- Vena Solutions integrated very well with our Data and IT teams in terms of implementation and end-user interface friendliness.
- Vena Solutions has the capability of DRILL-down to the last account or invoice detail line item. It is helpful when you want to know the detail behind that number, for example, Travel Expenses, who, what, when, and how much.
- Vena Solutions has the CASCADE capability which is helpful when you want to break down the SAME report for the Consolidated Totals into individual business unit totals.
- I think there should be less time for the keynote speakers at the conferences and more time for instructional sessions. Several of the sessions, the presenters ZIP through so fast because they want to complete by a specific time. I do love the one-on-one 50 minute sessions whether via video or in-person.
- Vena should continue to find ways to keep using Excel features so that they won't interfere much with performance such as VLookups, Indirect, Offset, etc. They are common and frequent usages in Excel.
- Vena could write clear and brief usage instructions like examples in the HELP section, much like Microsoft has. Excel has a SHOW TRAINING button in the HELP section.
- From my observation, we did get a return on investment. We have FP&A tool first and foremost.
- We are dealing with 1 financial system to get data as suppose to several sources from before.
- For sure, Vena Solutions helped many finance teams domestically within our company with financial reporting.
Vena Solutions currently is best suited for FP&A team and Accounting. We deal with all the company's numbers and analysis. I don't think it will help in the Marketing Department. For sure, it can work its way to be usable and helpful with the Sales Department (Sales Numbers), IT Department (trouble tickets opened closed) and Human Resources (Employee #'s) because they deal with numbers as well.
Vena Feature Ratings
Vena Solutions Attributes
Do you think Vena delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Vena's feature set?
Did Vena live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Vena go as expected?
Would you buy Vena again?