What Could Be
March 13, 2020
What Could Be
Circle CIty GlassGlass, Ceramics & Concrete, 11-50 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Verizon Connect
Sometimes we have phone calls from customers that need us to look at something at a location, and we'll use Verizon Connect to see where our installers are and if one is close. It works much better than trying to call all the installers to see where they are at or even worse waiting until an installer gets back and then sending them out again. Usually, this is the case when it's somewhere an hour away..." oh joe customer called and needs us to look at something in Bainbridge, Ga," "I just got back from there." Hopefully, this makes sense. We definitely don't use Verizon Connect to its full capabilities.
- Tracking vehicle maintenance because it's easier for me to track maintenance with the software than the employees.
- Track the installer's location. Saves time being able to route an installer to a needed job.
- Daily Routing, we don't use this, but I sure wish we did.
- I wouldn't say it's negative. It's just more people and change, but getting employees to use the routing function of Verizon Connect has been a challenge.
- Positive impact would be the drivers know that their speed and driving is being monitored. They tend to drive a little more safely when they know that.
The training could use a little extra. Mainly the GPS or Cameras get installed, and the training is a webinar or video.
Do you think Verizon Connect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Verizon Connect's feature set?
Did Verizon Connect live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Verizon Connect go as expected?
Would you buy Verizon Connect again?