January 05, 2022
1st Class Overhead Garage DoorReal Estate, 1-10 employees
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Verizon Connect
[In my opinion, you should] Not use this service! We had this service for our fleet and after 3 months decided it wasn't what our company was looking for. We canceled on 9/28/2021. Since then we have continuously been billed. When we call customer service we have bounced around, given a case number only to receive yet another bill. This is vulture business practice and I am here to warn any customer that is thinking about using them.....BE VERY WARY of this shady business department!!!!
- Doesn't cancel when you put it in writing per their business agreement
- Doesn't take ownership of the issues at hand and billing dispute
- Continues to bill you even after you have cancelled in writing
- Accountability when they know you have canceled the proper way, yet seem to try and swindle more money out of their customers
- [In my experience,] Terrible Customer service
- [In my opinion,] Should be shut down
Does not stack up against any other company...[In my experience,] they Lie, Do not set expectations, Pass you off to another department...
Do you think Verizon Connect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Verizon Connect's feature set?
Did Verizon Connect live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Verizon Connect go as expected?
Would you buy Verizon Connect again?
Nope Nope Nope...I have spoken to at least 20 representatives from this company. [...] Canceled my service 9/28/2021..not in the contract. Have received a bill every month since. Every month I speak to someone new and twice have been told I would receive a case number by email..never happened. Word for the wise..do not let them fool you with that statement. Make them give you your case number immediately and get the names of all the people you spoke with.