Overall Satisfaction with Viralheat
We used Viralheat mainly to schedule our posts ahead of time so come the day of the post, we have more time to community manage all social media platforms. It was being used by social media marketing associates to schedule out content. The best thing about Viralheat is that you can schedule your posts efficiently. You have the option of choosing several platforms (i.e. FB & Twitter) rather than scheduling each one at a time. Moreover, I like that it had pictures loaded already. On other platforms like Sprout Social and Hootsuite, you need to click a camera icon to see which photo you scheduled out with the post. I found that to be pretty inefficient and tedious.
- My favorite thing about Viralheat is how user friendly it is. From scheduling to reviewing what you have scheduled, all buttons are easy to find. They don't try to trick you into doing something you did not intend to do.
- I also love how Viralheat gives you the option of scheduling out posts to the same client but on different platforms. For example if your client was Best Buy you can schedule out their post on FB, TW, and G+ all at the same time so you don't need to separate it into 3 posts.
- Some trouble that we ran into with Viralheat was with the daylight savings time change. All the posts that we previously scheduled out before the daylight savings ended up coming out late an hour. I thought Viralheat should have fixed this on their end and should have reached out to their clients about the time change and to tell us if we needed to change anything on our end.
- I also want to see Pinterest and Instagram soon on Viralheat. I know this component is not entirely up to Viralheat, but seeing that Pinterest and Instagram are a big part of the social media game, I think scheduling out posts for both these platforms would benefit alot of community managers.
- The best thing about Viralheat is that it increases employee efficiency by 100%.
- Sprout Social,HootSuite Enterprise
I like Viralheat better than Sprout Social and Hootsuite because it shows pictures that accompany your posts! Moreover, I like how the representatives are all very responsive when you have difficulties using Viralheat!
I gave Viralheat an 8 because I think it's a great product for marketing managers. It's easy to use, efficient, and revolutionary coming from a social media marketing standpoint. From the analytics to the timeline of the scheduled posts, Viralheat has great things to offer. I think there are several ways Viralheat can improve, but as a new company, I think they are well on their way!
Viralheat should definitely be used for any community manager or social media managers. It provides analytics and a user friendly home page for all editors which is great to help those who are in training.