Viralheat Reviews

Alex Samano | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

There are no other tools out there that offer an equivalent level of functionality for the cost. We continue to monitor the space to see if we can find a tool that includes paid digital marketing analytics, but all tools that include this functionality are 3-5x the cost. Viralheat continues to be the best value.
Read Alex Samano's full review
Anand Saggi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Viralheat provided our team with the kind of monitoring tool we were looking for. As an added bonus, they had a member of their team brainstorm the best ways for us to set up our account to ensure we weren’t missing anything. Great customer service.
Read Anand Saggi's full review
Samantha Wong | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I gave Viralheat an 8 because I think it's a great product for marketing managers. It's easy to use, efficient, and revolutionary coming from a social media marketing standpoint. From the analytics to the timeline of the scheduled posts, Viralheat has great things to offer. I think there are several ways Viralheat can improve, but as a new company, I think they are well on their way!
Read Samantha Wong's full review

Likelihood to Renew

It’s been a pleasure working with Viralheat. The setup process was quick and painless and the team even offered to walk me through the setup to make sure I was comfortable using the platform for my specific needs.

About Viralheat

Viralheat was acquired by Cision in 2015 and rebranded Cision Social Edition. It was later discontinued.

Viralheat Competitors

Hootsuite, OutboundEngine, Radian6, Sysomos MAP, Visible Intelligence, Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium), Sprinklr Modern Engagement (formerly Social + Messaging Suite), Hootsuite Insights (formerly uberVu)

Viralheat Technical Details