Overall Satisfaction with Viralheat
Viralheat is used for two use cases - to manage company presence on Twitter, Facebook, G+, and YouTube as well as to monitor the space for feedback on our products. We create a technology that helps power our everyday electronic devices so it’s helpful when can identify honest feedback from customers.
- Viralheat makes it easy for us to manage and monitor our social accounts. We can see what people are saying to or about our company and directly reply in without switching accounts.
- We are able to monitor products that are of interest to us. In our space, people aren’t talking about our company as much as they talk about our products. It’s important for us to find the conversations around our products.
- The analytics dashboard was really helpful during product meetings as we were able to showcase sentiment and exact conversations around the products we monitor.
- It would be great if we could compare analytics versus each other in the same view. This would help us see how products stack up against each other.
- Viralheat provided us with great consumer insight to help with our product vision and design.
- The analytics dashboards helped us see our standing in the bigger picture rather than just internally.
- It’s been easy to manage our social presence and align our messaging.
We selected Viralheat because it offered the features we were looking for in a format that was easy for our marketing and product teams to use together.
We were able to put Viralheat into use in our company very quickly. Often marketing and engineering don’t speak the same language but both were able to understand Viralheat.
Viralheat is a good overall tool. It offers the features we need as well as extra features that are nice to have though we don’t use them regularly. If you have more than one specific need on social (ex: management + monitoring), Viralheat is great.