VWO Review: "Easy-to-use tool for simple A/B testing"https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingVWOUnspecified8.11281012018-09-14T18:32:19.146Z
Overall Satisfaction with VWO
VWO is being used by the marketing team to conduct A/B tests on our website. Our objectives are to increase loan applications and lead capture from downloadable guides.
- Calculates test duration - VWO instantly calculates the duration your test will need to produce a significant result based on the level of certainty you require.
- Editor - The page editor is very useful for making simple edits to use for A/B tests. It makes the job of editing HTML very easy with no technical expertise needed.
- Reporting - real-time reports for test are kept very simple and are very easy to understand.
- Mandatory hypotheses - VWO recently made it mandatory to add a hypothesis to each test. I dislike the structure I am given to write each hypothesis so I simple fill it empty text.
- We've had conversion rate uplifts of up to 40% on key pages of our site from tests we performed via VWO.
I've used the heatmaps tools to see how many people click on elements I add to pages during A/B tests. When I add new links to a page, the heatmaps let me see if they are responsible for the conversion uplift the test generate.
I have not used any other A/B testing platforms. However I can say that VWO provided better value for money when I compared it to other tools before purchasing.