VWO has changed our ability to test and be agile in trying new things on our website!https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingVWOUnspecified7.71731012018-09-24T14:59:58.232Z
September 24, 2018
VWO has changed our ability to test and be agile in trying new things on our website!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with VWO
VWO is currently being used with a section of our business to optimize website performance and conversions.
- You have the ability to have heatmaps recorded on any A/B or Split URL test, allowing you to investigate where users are concentrating most of their time within a control or variation.
- VWO's ability to allow custom conversion tags to be placed and triggered on the website allows for more robust conversion tracking.
- VWO's UI is very easy to use and navigate allowing users who are not familiar with coding the ability to test a website without the need of a developer in most cases.
- Creating more technical documentation in the library, not just high level information. Example would be documentation on how you can run a test on your internal network before having a test go live.
- VWO has helped to increase awareness of where our audience are most engaged with our site and were able to see more users clicking on our CTAs with changes to the callout.
- We are currently, in the midst of a large split URL test and are hoping to see better overall conversions to build on the successes we saw in our previous A/B tests.
We have benefited from the heatmaps to help guide us on understanding where user behavior is most concentrated and where it is not. It has helped us to also come up with additional A/B tests that we felt would help our site convert better.
Currently, the form analysis has not worked on our site due to how our form is coded. We are working to rectify this in the future as it would provide us valuable intel as to whether the form is causing users to disengage on certain sections.
We stacked VWO against Google Optimize and decided to go with VWO as it offered flexibility when it came to creating goals for our tests as well as the ability to use custom goals that can be triggered on different user actions on our site.
If you are a marketer with no technical background VWO's UI makes it extremely easy to manipulate existing elements on a webpage to create an A/B test. Whereas if you are looking to create a more complex A/B test and need to create more advanced code it can be slightly difficult to find technical specs to answer some questions a developer may have.