Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
It is being used across the whole organization. I do wish more departments would get on board with it. Being able to meet at a moments notice and have scheduled meetings is nice. We have a room kit mini and its tie into Webex is really nice as you get the whole conference room and you don't have to worry about a laptop going to sleep at the end of the table.
- Being able to connect from any device.
- Being able to share content.
- Using the Room Kit is awesome!
- Had to go down for an Organization transfer/change to put all under one Organization. But as of now, we are good!
- More step by step documentation on getting all the bells and whistles up and going.
- Trying to setup the Webex Edge calling and video mesh takes a bit of time.
- It will be great once we get more rooms outfitted with room kits.
- Less travel for the users that don't "need" to meet in person.
- Getting the users to use all the features.
We actually already had Webex in place before Zoom contacted us but we decided to stay with Webex as we already have a presence with Cisco and it was easy to stay with the same brand. Zoom does still try to get us to switch but we are sticking with Cisco.
Quick meetings and sharing screens or using it as a remote control replacement when your primary is not working for you to remote your users. Great for use when you are traveling and still need to meet face to face with video. When you have a video phone in your environment you don't really need Webex when you could just call the person, so that would be a less appropriate time to use Webex.