Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
I use Webex Meetings multiple times per day. It is not uncommon for me to have 5 or more Webex Meetings per day and the platform has been solid and has increased productivity during my days and enabled a stronger communications platform between myself, my team, and my customers. I highly recommend Webex Meetings to all that I can over any competing platform because the feature set is constantly evolving and growing to add more and more of what customers are looking for.
- Ease of joining meetings
- Ease of creating a consistent communications platform
- Reliability is very good
- There are a few features that are missing and there are too many different "suites" which can be confusing
- The branding is confusing with the multiple apps
- Some competitors have a more modern look and feel
- Helped with having to have less physical real estate
- Helped with making meetings faster and easier and saves time
Do you think Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Meetings's feature set?
Did Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Meetings again?
I have not experienced an issue with Webex Meetings not being unavailable when I needed it.
Webex Meetings seems to run fairly well on a modern laptop or device. I cannot speak to how well it runs on older equipment.