Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
Webex has become our primary tool for remote communication. The multiple functions that it integrates allow us to host and manage online meetings leaders-employees, and in turn replace instant messaging services.
- Facilitates remote communication
- It allows to organize events online for very wide audiences
- Reminds some social networks so it facilitates its adoption
- Video and audio far superior to free alternatives
- Multiple functionalities
- Allows integration with other applications. For example, G-apps
- There is many remote communication software, which limits the adoption of this software
- If it is not used regularly, its capabilities cannot be fully exploited
- Multiple management tools for video conferencing
- Storage of meetings, calls, messages and files
- View frequently asked questions
- Ensures a certain level of visual or auditory quality in every meeting or call
95% of the time the app works perfectly. On the web directly it is a very rare that it presents problems.
Do you think Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Meetings's feature set?
Did Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webex Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Meetings again?
A company like ours with approximately 3,000 employees has had no problem adopting this software. The facts speak for themselves.
It is a user friendly application. We have had no adoption problems within the company.