September 25, 2014
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Webtrends Analytics
We used Webtrends until last month but we decided to move to to Google Analytics since we found a lot of restrictions with this product.
- Friendly Heatmaps
- Webtrends explore (tried) to make things look more user friendly ....(tried)
- There are a lot of areas for improvements for this tool. It's a powerful tool however it has so many restrictions such as running historic data for the past 3 months only
- Integration of Webtrends10 and WT9 did not work, you can see that since most of the time you still need to use WT9 in order to get results in WT 10 this is very confusing and frustrating
- Less data keypoints obtained compared to what we can get out of GA right now
- Segmentation and filtering process differ a lot between one report and the next one
Because we already decided this tool is too complicated and does not fit our needs.