Overall Satisfaction with Whatfix
We had used Whatfix to train our client for newly implemented software. We had used this to train their employee to use the new software. Our product development team used this to train the client and their employees on the features of the software. This is the best for knowledge management. It really reduced our time, the manpower cost, and travel cost to train our clients for the newly implemented software.Also, our HR department used it to help employees to adopt a new platform.
- Excellent customer support from Whatfix
- Quickly create guides in various languages
- You can easily convert guides to PDFs and videos in a few clicks
- Whatfix is user friendly
- Need to improve the analytics
- Need to improve on automatic translation
- Integrations table is getting harder to manage
- Need to improve UI/UX
- We used Whatfix to train our new employees to adopt our digital system
- We had used Whatfix to train our client's employees to adopt the newly implemented software
- We had used Whatfix for remote training
- Employee onboarding
- It will reduce your cost for training your employees or clients or users
- It will increase the support efficiency, quality of support, and reduce the travel cost for training
- Easy walkthrough for complex tasks
The support from Whatfix is very good. It has better features than others. It has very few bugs. Whatfix is very user friendly. It meets all the requirements. They will quickly respond to all the queries and questions of users or your clients if they face any issues. Their content management is better than others.
Do you think Whatfix delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Whatfix's feature set?
Did Whatfix live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Whatfix go as expected?
Would you buy Whatfix again?
I would like to suggest to every large and medium enterprise to use the digital platform to save time, reduce cost. It will help to increase support efficiency. It can be used in various use cases and departments. It can be used for training, knowledge management, and support. It's is very good for highlighting new content and new features.