July 13, 2022
Administrative Assistant in Social MediaConsumer Goods Company, 501-1000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Acquia DAM (Widen)
As one of the admins for the DAM, I am constantly updating missing metadata (after running around behind the uploaders), maintaining user access (past & present), keeping users informed of maintenance issues, updating the dashboard, reaching out to Acquia DAM (Widen) support to learn new things or fix issues, implement marketing global processes & procedures, also provide user training and support.
- Their tech department is always timely in their responses, and often has a pretty good solution to my questions
- Acquia DAM (Widen) Connect is everything!
- I love the monthly DAM Admin & WUGS meetings and learn a lot from the group. It is great knowing that another admin experiences some of the same things that I may be going through, and to hear how they manage, has helped me tremendously.
- It would be great if I could delete exports and imports, once I am done with them. As a person who detests clutter, I do not need to see a list of what I no longer need. At least give me the option to keep what I want, instead of all of them.
- It would be AWESOME to be able to tell what was included in a batch edit!!!
- Although a collection can be sorted in alpha order, it would be great if there was another field showing who created the collection, without having to click on each one, then look at the history. It's just too time-consuming.
- I understand feature requests are reviewed quarterly, that's too long. It would be beneficial to the admin if we could get more timely responses to these.
- Trusting that Acquia DAM (Widen) keeps our products confidential, as we often upload the beginning stages of a product.
As I have stated in the beginning, the Acquia DAM (Widen) Support team is always on point in responding timely, and they often have the right solution to what is being asked. They all know their system really well, and when they are not sure, they will let you know, and get back to you in a few hours.
Do you think Acquia DAM (Widen) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Acquia DAM (Widen)'s feature set?
Did Acquia DAM (Widen) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Acquia DAM (Widen) go as expected?
Would you buy Acquia DAM (Widen) again?