The Best in the Business!
March 14, 2022
The Best in the Business!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Acquia DAM (Widen)
Our Acquia DAM (Widen) is mainly used to house our marketing and sales enablement content for internal employees and external partners. It is our single source of truth for people to find, use and share assets. Employees were originally using different sharing tools or keeping files on their desktop so no one knew which version was the correct one. The Acquia DAM (Widen) has been able to alleviate this confusion.
- Customer Service and Support.
- Advanced Search Features.
- Asset/Metadata tagging.
- Integrations with other tools.
- Integration with AEM is not up to our security team's standards.
- Login screen - we'd like to have them bring back the "folding" of email/password so employees don't keep trying to login instead of doing the SSO button.
- It has helped keep all final marketing assets in one location. No more guessing which version of an asset is the most up-to-date.
- Can upload assets for a product launch ahead of the release date. Users are able to select a future release date for them to be visible.
- Our workflow for the marketing managers to be able to share assets with external partners in our Portals has helped with time management. It also keeps the assets up-to-date when a new version is uploaded.
We are looking into: Adding the Workfront Integration to cut down on the time it takes to download the file from Workfront then go into our DAM and upload it. Expanding our Salesforce integration to link assets in Salesforce for certain partners/customers. Adding the Google Drive integration to help the ease of pushing over assets into the DAM without leaving their Google Drive account.
Any time I have an issue come up, the support team jumps in quickly to help resolve the issue. If it's not something they are able to solve, they have a full explanation of why so I can pass that information over to my users. When I have changes to integration, I'm able to email the support team to make the adjustment.
We have an integration with a sales enablement tool (Highspot). Users are able to push that asset over to Highspot from our Acquia DAM (Widen) without having to do it twice in two different tools. This will also be helpful when we start using the Workfront connector. The marketing managers are able to use share links on our website for marketing materials. When the asset is updated as a new version, the asset gets updated with the current version.
We have used Google Drive in the past to share assets with partners and customers. There is no way to track the usage of the assets with Google Drive. Not only for usage but security reasons as well. Google Drive is limited on adding tags whereas Acquia DAM (Widen) provides customizable metadata fields for us to control.
Do you think Acquia DAM (Widen) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Acquia DAM (Widen)'s feature set?
Did Acquia DAM (Widen) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Acquia DAM (Widen) go as expected?
Would you buy Acquia DAM (Widen) again?
Once our DAM was implemented, it has been easy to make any additions or edits to any part of it. The fact that I can alter, edit, remove or add new metadata fields is a huge bonus for us. We didn't have to pay for someone technical to make any adjustments for us. The integration with Salesforce is helpful to keep our DAM secure for our external partners.
Using Acquia DAM (Widen)
11000 - We have about 7k+ external partners and over 3k internal employees using our DAM. It is mostly the sales and marketing teams within our company.
3 - It's just myself as the overall DAM Admin. I have one other person who works part-time on the DAM with me. The other person takes care of the external partners but does not work on my team.
- Portals for our partners.
- Filename to Metadata mapping for our international teams. They are able to tag region and language with a set of language codes put at the end of their filenames.
- Sales enablement integration with Highspot for the sales teams.
- Filename to metadata mapping tool.
- Creating/using dynamic search links.
- Templates - once we create our own font since the current one is licensed.
The ease of the tool, UX of the site, and customer service.