Overall Satisfaction with Wingman
It is used as a sales analytics tool. Helps us understand the sales conversation, positive and negative pointers, evaluate and improve on the discussions. Also, recordings and transcripts help in evaluating in a lot of depth and revisit important discussions. The tool also helps in understanding and learning from other team members and making relevant suggestions to help the team grow. Features to make cue cards help to overcome conversation blockers and keep the pitch effective.
- Team Insights: gives a very good understanding of your whole team. Helps you evaluate your team's calls, understand the points they are missing and adding relevant and positive notes.
- Learn from the team in your own time and access their discussions.
- Topics: delivers different standard we create which are prime points in the meetings. Helps in understanding your standing w.r.t rest of the team on various constraints. Can help you go to specific team members' calls to understand about specific areas they are performing good at and understand.
- Helps to see your own performance and evaluate. Standing on certain KPIs kept to understand how well you are doing w.r.t. the whole team at a avg.
- Cue cards: Helps you put specific points and resources which will appear in realtime with certain trigger words/phrases. Helps us tackle and answer queries properly during the discussion
- Recording and transcript quality: doesn't catch different accents and transcripts become poor and useless. Might also skew the analytics and insights because of this
- Better evaluation of AI based auto KPIs in the topics and dashboard
- Better dashboard to put various topics and insights, making personal/public space adding all the important components that might vary from tea to team
- Has helped improve the team on learning from each other make the discussion more interactive and engaging (avg: 4/10 to 6.5/10)
- Helped to lose conversations/interest due to difficult/tricky questions by the help of cue cards
- Game Tapes, help to make a common repository to cut and archive specific discussion time to watch and highlight for the whole team. Helps the team learn from questions raised by different prospects and help tackle similar concerns effectively in own/later conversations
Never used gong much, but wingman was better in aspects of topics and cue card functionality. Pricing is good for Small and mid-sized organizations. is usable across different meeting platforms Easy to set up and explore. The dashboard is easy to create and customize. Game tapes and coaching is very effective to be used across teams and learn and grow effectively.
Do you think Clari Copilot delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Clari Copilot's feature set?
Did Clari Copilot live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Clari Copilot go as expected?
Would you buy Clari Copilot again?
Cue cards: Helps you put specific points and resources which will appear in real-time with certain trigger words/phrases. Helps us tackle and answer queries properly during the discussion When you have a more elaborate product or much information to be discussed, can't think of a better way to remind it effectively. Avoids situation making you uninformed in the calls