Overall Satisfaction with WiseStamp
I have been a subscriber to WiseStamp for two years and it will produce a very nice signature panel, but it's not nearly as easy as the slick marketing video would suggest. The system is buggy at best but if you take the time to out-think the non-WYSIWYG interface and have the patience to adjust>export>test send a signature multiple times to see how it will really look in your emails, this is a good tool at a fair price. Just know that you will need a separate signature file for each of your devices. WiseStamp dose not let you create one signature then export it correctly for iPhone, iPad, and laptop email--you will need to tweak the file for each one. I'm not sure why it's so hard to make an accurate preview to show you exactly how the signature will look, but apparently it is. Then there's the unreliable export function of WiseStamp. It does not work maybe 20% of the time and reports "Somethings wrong, Try later". Very frustrating. However, now that I have figured out the various work-arounds to WiseStamp, I'll continue to use it until something better pops up.
- Easy to use the interface
- Really nice templates; the design is great.
- WYSIWYG preview of the signature panel while you are creating it
- Eliminate the HTML export delays; the email server is slow
- Better support for details of installing the signature panels in various devices (iPad, for one)
- Respond more quickly to support issues
- Be a little more upfront about charging for the entire year instead of by the month
- None yet, but I do believe in having a very professional looking signature to my many emails.
WiseStamp is clearly better and easier to use than the other two I tried. That's not saying much, though.
Do you think WiseStamp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WiseStamp's feature set?
Did WiseStamp live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WiseStamp go as expected?
Would you buy WiseStamp again?
If you get frustrated easily when web-based apps don't perform as you would expect, this is not for you. You will need to devote a few hours to making your first email signature panel and getting it installed into your phone and tablet. But once you get it all adjusted to your liking, making changes/updates to it over the year is pretty easy to do.