Overall Satisfaction with Workato
As part of the IT organization, we utilize Workato to help us integrate different business systems together without using our developer resources. Workato recipes have allowed our administrators and other technical staff to create and update automation between systems like Salesforce, Marketo, Google Suite, Slack. Workato has allowed us to deliver features to our users much faster than in a standard development cycle.
- Workato's interface is easy and powerful, allowing for drag and drop and clone functionality which allows for easy experimentation when prototyping solutions.
- Workato's logging and testing mechanics are robust enough to allow us to quickly locate problems in our automation for additional testing.
- Their public recipe database is very robust, which has given us a good starting point on a number of projects, as well as giving us the option of sharing our creations back to the community.
- Workato support has been stellar. Beyond mere trouble shooting, Workato agents have willing to complex business cases and demonstrate possible solutions.
- Support Agents seem resistant to the idea of making a telephone call to update customers on critical tickets, which is something I asked for on different occasions but only received an email update.
- We have been able to get critical business integrations up and running in a matter of hours and days, instead of weeks (or months, if we had to wait for a developer resource). This has allowed us to move forward with many projects faster than we would have without Workato (or similar tool).
- Given the yearly cost of Workato compared to our estimates for what developer resources would have been cost for each of our integrations and their maintenance, the tool has paid for itself.
Workato is a great tool for setting up automation between different cloud tools, like most CRM, marketing tools, finance systems, and chat applications. Used in this way, Workato can alleviate the stress of purchasing system-specific integration tools or dedicating developer resources to creating a solution.