Overall Satisfaction with Workato
At MCF Tech we have added Workato to our offerings for our clients. We have extensive experience in the integrations space. Workato has helped make integrations so much simpler, and allows us to serve our clients in a better capacity. We are also using Workato for our own internal processes to help automate certain processes, increase collaboration with our teams, and experiment with different systems.
- The Workato Slack Bot and Microsoft Teams Bot are amazing for automating workflows directly from these engagement layers, and allows users to perform actions in various systems without leaving their IM client.
- Using Workato to integrate from the source of data to other systems, for example from a CRM in Sharepoint to an operational database in Quick Base, makes for much better collaboration, sharing of data, cross-departmental report and visibility, and many other benefits to both IT and business users.
- Workato has allowed us to move more away from custom coded integrations that can be very cumbersome to maintain and require a server to host. Now integrations are at our fingertips and can be maintained very easily, without any additional servers needed for hosting the integration.
- I would like the ability to temporarily deactivate a step or series of process steps, in order to test changes in subsequent steps.
- As business consultants, Workato has greatly improved our offerings to our clients as well as improved the time frame to implement automated workflows and integrations.
- For our clients, the return on investment is almost immediate. Once a Workato recipe is up and running (which can be done very fast), data is integrating, duplicate data entry and user errors are eliminated, and cross-company KPI metrics are easier to report than ever.
Workato is utterly amazing for all things related to integrations and automated workflows. As a note, Workato does not provide a space for custom user interfaces or web pages where user interaction is needed, with the exception of certain bots. However, this is not the intended purpose of the tool, and Workato can certainly be used in conjunction with UI's in any system.