WORKetc - Continually Improving
Overall Satisfaction with WORKetc CRM
We use WORKetc for sales and marketing, CRM, quotes and invoices. The next step for us is to start looking at it for project management and timesheeting.
Over the last few years we have seen WORKetc continue to improve, by sorting issues and adding functionality. This commitment to improvement is one of the main reasons we've stuck with it, it just keeps getting better.
- Customer management - it's simple and straightforward.
- Updating from outlook - a sales enquiry can be quickly turned into a contact and sales lead without leaving outlook
- Quotes - quick and simple to produce a quote for products and services
- Project management, I don't think it's quite there yet especially on the side of resource management.
- Speed, it can be a tad slow but this is being addressed. More of an annoyance than a huge problem.
- Reports - while there are a number of reports having the ability to build your own or edit existing ones would be great
- It's speeded up the time we take to respond to information requests.
- Stopped sales actions slipping through the cracks.
- Gives us a much clearer view on leads and value of sales pipeline