Overall Satisfaction with WORKetc CRM
WorkEtc CRM is used across our entire organization. We use it for keeping track of billable time, supplying invoices to customers, and to keep track of support tickets. The reporting services allow us to keep track of valuable statistics such as the type of tickets we receive, and the interface allows us to interact with one another quickly to properly share responsibilities for each issue that comes our way.
- WORKetc is an excellent customer management system that makes maintaining customer information a breeze.
- The simple to use interface offers advantages not found in similar products I have tried.
- The system offers detailed information, custom fields, and reporting services.
- Tickets for support can easily be shared and sent to where needed. After each person handles the ticket, discussions allow our employees to share valuable information to each other before passing it along.
- The system accomplishes everything I want, but it would be nice if the interface for some of the advanced features were simplified.
- The end user knowledgebase does not have a search feature.
- The search feature within WorkEtc makes it difficult to find previously closed tickets. It is unnecessarily complicated.
- My coworkers and myself are much more efficient since we started using WORKetc. It has every feature we need and if we ever need something added, we can jump on the forum, and WORKetc is willing to listen and improve.
- Customer service improved since it is easy to go back and read the customer history, see previous tickets, and view special custom fields created specifically for our company.
- In House Development,ReadyDesk
We are too busy focusing on our business to worry about creating our own alternative. With all of the features available in WorkEtc, it would take us years to have a system that gave us everything we needed and the quality that our customers expected. There are also features that we did not know if we wanted at first but have found them useful.
WORKetc Feature Ratings
Using WORKetc CRM
9 - The business functions of the employees that use the product range from training and support to development and programming.
1 - There is very little support required. An administrator is responsible for adding employees to the system and making sure the bill is paid on time. All employees have the ability to update customer information as necessary.
- Customer Management
- Technical Support
- Project Management
- Timesheets and Billing Calculations
- Calendars and Scheduling
- The product is not simply a CMS. It can be used to organize projects, maintain scheduling, and provide technical support for clients.
- The productivity of each employee can be analyzed, including the revenues each employee is bringing in through hourly billing.
- Timesheets allow custom billing options for multiple rates and allow us to track our time even if a customer is not charged for work. This also enables us to see what changes should be implemented to allow our product to operate more efficiently. If customers send in requests and our employees are working on the same support tickets and devoting too much time to specific issues, we know that we must implement changes based on those features.
- While we have not been using it much at the moment, we look forward to analyzing employee productivity using the reporting features.
- We would like to track the way employees spend their time so we can know which features should be implemented in our software product next and rate those based on priority.
- We would like to use the system to better communicate and support our customers and direct them through the interface so telephone calls become less common.
Evaluating WORKetc CRM and Competitors
Yes - We were previously using a product named ReadyDesk. It was nice and simple, but it lacked many of the features we needed and wanted. It had some bugs that were troublesome and would require additional work on the part of our administrator to maintain it. WorkEtc does not suffer from these issues and has all of the features we currently need.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Analyst Reports
The product features covered everything we needed. Timesheets, customer support tickets, project management, employee reports, automatic ticket creation through email, custom tags for customer records, customer initiated account creation, and more features were some of the reasons for our choice. The software gives a great amount of control. Even the interface and placement of widgets can be customized.
While the decision to choose this product was my mine, I support the decision to use it. I have never worked with such a full featured CMS product before. The system works well for any business, and while not all features are necessary, they are there if we ever need them. The only change might be that we should have been using WORKetc sooner.
WORKetc CRM Implementation
The implementation of the system was fairly easy. Because of our previous experience with a similar system, we were ready and working on the product as soon as we announced the switch. The system also allowed us to simplify our processes by integrating timesheets and project management directly into our CMS.
Change management was a minor issue with the implementation - Learning about the new features and dispersing that information to employees was the biggest challenge I noticed from the implementation of the product. While it is easy to use, there are so many features that it may be a challenge to grasp them all. Even after all this time, we may not fully understand all of the features available to us.
- We had to keep checking our old system after implementing the switch-over of our old email accounts because some replies from customers would be based on the responses in the old CMS.
- We had to move all of the customers into the system manually and over time. While customers are able to add their own accounts, not all of them do so.
- Because we wanted to use all of the new features, we had to add many custom fields and insert information from our customers into them. This information was not from the old system as we never had access to such information in the past. While it is nice to have, it took some time to implement and insert all of the custom data.
WORKetc CRM Support
While I have not had much trouble at all with the product, the only time I have had questions, they were available and answered my question quickly and accurately.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
The best support is their attention to feature requests. They will reply to your feature request, let you know whether they like it, and work with their community to implement that request. Users of the system have the opportunity to vote on feature requests, and if a lot of people feel like the feature is well suited for their company, the vendor will put it into place!
Using WORKetc CRM
While the interface is excellent, it is not perfect. There is room for improvement to make the changes feel smooth. The ability to customize just about every aspect of the interface is an excellent advantage of the product. If you are unhappy with almost any part of the interface placement, you can move it where you want it to be.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- It is easy to create customer support tickets.
- Customer contacts can be added quickly into the system.
- Timesheets are easy to create and assign to specific customer accounts.
- The filter features of reports are not as easy to use as I would like.
- The search features are effective, but they feel cumbersome.
- The discussion features should probably appear threaded instead of purely linear. Switching between the two interfaces would be a good option.