Overall Satisfaction with WORKetc CRM
WORKetc is used throughout our entire organization and has provided us one place to manage all the enterprise communication. Leads, become customers who are assigned projects, and employee time, expenses, and support tickets which can all be managed in one place.
- Google apps integration - We use Google docs and Gmail heavily within our organization and having a tight integration between Gmail and Google docs has been very handy.
- Expense reporting - Now we can create projects to track employee hours and expenses to a customer and easily export into our accounting software. Being able to set up reoccurring expenses is a nice feature as well.
- Support Tickets - Having the support system integrated with the CRM is great sales tool as well as a support tool. Account managers can now easily get a snapshot of what is going on with their accounts and avoid getting blindsided by unknown customer issues.
- I would like to see some more functionality in the mobile app but I know thy will get there. The core is there.
- WORKetc has made some great improvements to UI over the past 2 years which is where I would say they were weakest. They have improved drastically but sometimes the UI can get confusing to certain users because there is so much flexibility in the way it can be used. It seems they have gotten the point and have been making the UI simpler over time.
- Better tracking of customer support
- Clearer over all customer account health view
- One system versus 4
I have used, SugarCRM, SalesForce, ZenDesk, Zoho, FreshDesk, and WORKetc. In my opinion WORKetc does it better than all the other products do for our organization.
WORKetc is well suited for any company with standard sales, support, and employee management work flows. It may not take the place of some of the other extremely large CRM packages out there but for midsize companies it seems to work very well for the expense.
Using WORKetc CRM
It just works well for us and we can do it all in one place which is huge for a small company.