February 01, 2017
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Workfront
WorkFront is being used across twp specific offices within our global organization. It's used to manage workflow and resource planning. WorkFront provides us with the ability to manage the communication, strategic planning, and project management around dozens of different kinds of work types.
- Workfront provides the ability to create highly customizable dashboards and reports.
- The Workfront interface is extremely customizable.
- I'd like to see the IM features improved. They are very limited at this point.
- I'd like to see the notification set expanded to allow administrators to select from a larger set of event types when setting up automatic notifications.
- Improved efficiency through time saved logging hours each week. As much as 15 minutes/day/employee.
- Improved transparency into many facets of the business. Excellent dashboard functionality allows us to quickly dive deep into historical views - what kinds of work to estimate correctly, which resource combinations produce the best results, etc.
It appears to be well suited for organizations with a formal PMO and PM processes. For agencies and other organizations where workflows are managed less by a PM group and more by disparate account teams, WorkFront requires quite a bit of customization. This customization, in many cases, is the paring back of many "out of the box" functionality and interface elements.