Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
We are using Wrike to manage all of our web projects and marketing clients. It helps us stay on the same page with our coworkers that are in the office as well as those that are outside of the office.
- It helps us stay organized
- It helps us stay in communication to insure our projects are completed on time
- It helps us collaborate with those that are not in our office which is essential to our processes running smoothly.
- Creating a simple to do list has been a little difficult.
- Making it easier to make the order of tasks easier so we can plan out our day easier.
- The folder system can be improved to make it easier to duplicate folders. Sometimes that is a little hard.
- It has made us more efficient
- It has increased our communication
- It has made it easier to assign tasks and follow up with others.
We have tried basecamp, asana and others and they don't compare to the functionality and the UI of Wrike. Wrike is definitely the most user friendly and has the most functionality than any other project management application.
Wrike works really well if you have multiple projects and lots of people to work with. If it is just one person or one project it may or may not be the best bang for your buck. It is an investment.