Check out Wufoo if you're looking for quick and easy Form Building for your website or landing pagehttps://www.trustradius.com/surveysWufooUnspecified8.3971012015-09-30T21:24:08.480Z
September 30, 2015
Check out Wufoo if you're looking for quick and easy Form Building for your website or landing page
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Wufoo
We use Wufoo to capture respondent information on various forms throughout our website and through email campaigns. The forms could relate to prospective student inquiries, work order requests, or event registration. Several areas of my organization use it. Wufoo allows us to securely capture data without paying a lot and with little to no need for knowledge of programming code or sophisticated web design experience without compromising on our website's branding and functionality.
- Simplicity. Even brand new users with little to no form creation experience find the form builder to be intuitive and user-friendly.
- Versatility. The forms available can be customized for a variety of applications. Pre-built templates allow users to find a form that is similar to their vision and needs, and go from there.
- Security and functionality. Safe, secure, and with the ability to add a simple verification field to avoid spam, you won't have to worry about an inbox being flooded by bots.
- Some of the style/branding elements can take some getting used to.
- Wufoo has allowed my organization to quickly build forms in a pinch. You never know what is going to land on your desk on a given day, but the simplicity of building and placing forms on various digital platforms is a handy tool to have at your disposal.
If you are building a complex form that will require portal access or lengthy forms that a respondent cannot complete in one sitting, Wufoo is not the right tool for the job. For simple forms for those who want a quick, "plug and play" experience for a website or blog, I can't think of a better choice.