Overall Satisfaction with Yardi Voyager
We use Yardi Voyager to manage our day to day operations at the site level. We manage maintenance, make readies, new move ins, renewals, and move outs through Yardi Voyager. It allows us to maintain lease documents, prospect information, work orders, purchase orders, amenities, rentable items and work orders. It is the backbone to every thing we do on a daily basis.
- Move in Work flows
- Move out work flows
- Purchase order management
- Ease of creating financials
- Upon disposition the retrieval of all on line documents by unit instead of tcode.
- Menus are all over the place and need to be standardized.
- Ease of finding reports, seems like if you are looking for a recurring pmt report typing recurring payment would get you the result, but instead it is a payment manager analytics report.
- Ease of use
- Ability to do my own migrations when we purchase.
- It is always live and current with access from anywhere.
- Streamlined our business
- Ease of use
- Plugin in updates are a pain point. I think when Yardi has updates that they should have vetted it and that us the client shouldn't have to test thousands of plugins to see what is different. Just leaving the information on client central for the end user to look at, at their leisure is in my opinion not the best way to handle, you should send out updated white papers to the SPOCS to let them know what changes are coming.
Onesite was broken, a lot. Yardi Voyager has been a much more stable platform. We have been operational for 3 years now and I cannot say that we have had any software downtime in 3 Years. But with Onesite, it was common to be down at least once a month for something that was not working correctly.
Do you think Yardi Voyager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Yardi Voyager's feature set?
Did Yardi Voyager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Yardi Voyager go as expected?
Would you buy Yardi Voyager again?
Yardi Voyager functions on a day to day basis quite well, but as mentioned before menus need to be standardized and search functions should include the ability to find things using the lingo used in our industry. Generally, though Yardi Voyager is an easy to use product with virtually no down time because of the software.