May 02, 2014
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Yesware
We use Yesware as a part of our Inside Sales operations to track emails and funnel leads through different campaigns. It helps us determine whether we need to contact leads via phone or email and helps my team determine which leads to focus on closing. We do not currently use it in other departments, but I will be implementing it on our Customer Support team soon.
- Yesware provides real-time notifications that make it easy for my sales team to engage leads when they are able to be reached.
- Yesware provides actionable insights into open rates on the individual and team level, which improves campaign effectiveness and helps determine opportunities for growth.
- Yesware helps internal communication as well by notifying me when my team members read company email communications.
- Follow-up and reminder tasks are not as efficient as other platforms.
- The CRM integration does not always work.
- Specific emails are sometimes difficult to locate for high-volume users.
- increased employee lead conversion
- improved open and response rates, increased campaign metrics
- more connections with leads
Yesware is best used in combination with other CRM tools, but provides good value for the price point as a standalone tool. If you have a constrained budget, are managing a large sales team, or are building out your sales process, Yesware provides more value than other solutions with more varied focuses.
Yesware is not always reliable, and as we grow, we will be migrating to other more comprehensive CRM solutions. I recommend it for sales managers and growing businesses, but there are other, better solutions available. You just have to pay for them.
It is best used for feedback during the lead generation and sales process. It provides great data that helps improve campaign effectiveness and is a great tool to gain actionable insights into your leads. It is less efficient without using it in real-time, but can help managers track team metrics and ensure individual contributors are making the connections necessary to close deals.