Yesware

Yesware keeps me on track!

March 21, 2022
We use Yesware to track email opens and clicks and for putting prospect into campaigns. I use it on a daily basis and as a guidance to my …

Great tool for tracking emails

January 22, 2020
It is extensively used by our sales department. Yesware can easily be integrated with Outlook and Salesforce. You can create templates and …

Good for smaller teams

January 22, 2020
Yesware was used to share marketing-approved templates with the sales and accounts team and then track the performance of those emails. …

Yesware is a solid buy

January 08, 2020
We use Yesware across our sales division to automate prospecting efforts. Yesware allows the team to add prospects into a sequenced …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Yesware, and make your voice heard!

Pro

$19

Premium

$45

Enterprise

$85

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.yesware.com/plans-and…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $19 per month

What is Yesware?

Yesware is a service for salespeople that helps them close deals faster. This solution includes an email service that tracks email, template responses and syncs to CRM solutions.

Yesware Screenshots

Email TrackingCampaignsMeeting SchedulerEmail TemplatesSalesforce Integration

Yesware Video

Yesware Integrations

Yesware Competitors

Yesware Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS

What is Yesware?

Yesware is a service for salespeople that helps them close deals faster. An email service tracks email, templates responses and syncs to CRM.

How much does Yesware cost?

Yesware starts at $19.

What is Yesware's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.2.

Who uses Yesware?

The most common users of Yesware are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

Yesware is best suited when I'm in touch with a prospect and want to know if they've receieved my email and how consistantly they are viewing that information in that email. That helps me gauge how serious the prospect is and if they're even interacting with the information I've sent them.
It works for my company and my problems. If you need a Sales CRM you can go for higher-end products that will give you what Yesware gives along with other stuff.

Wherein we had specific problems we wanted to solve.
-We needed a solution for a smaller team within our bigger sales team.
-We needed a solution to be easy to use point and click and did not require any setup.
-We needed to have a better solution to YAMM.
Very well suited for prospecting. If a prospect opens your email 10 times in a day or clicks something a ton of times in a week, that’s a hot prospect. If you send a proposal with pricing and they keep looking at the page(s) with pricing and you hear nothing, then you know that your deal is possibly at risk.
Caleb Julin | TrustRadius Reviewer
I originally thought that the email tracking was the main reason to get Yesware, but in fact, the templates are the best service it offers. We save so much time drafting complicated emails by having a template that we can build/use. It is worth the money for our department for sure.
Yesware has had the best deliverability of all the email senders I've used (beating Mixmax, Apollo, GMass). Yesware is perfect for sales teams sending outbound. It's not well suited for sending marketing campaigns/newsletters. It's great for startups/SMBs/early mid-market companies on the Premium team for sales teams <10. I haven't experienced the enterprise option, but for small teams it's hard to beat.
I found Yesware to be most effective when I was in correspondence with a client and received notifications that they were viewing our email thread. It allowed me to call them and anticipate that our conversation was already on their mind, and I had their attention/wasn't disturbing them.
Yesware is best suited for sales departments where they need to keep a track of all the emails so that they can conclude whether emails have been opened or not. Users cannot give silly excuses once they have read the email. People on higher positions can keep a track of customers as well as employees.

Good for smaller teams

Yesware was a stepping stone to a more in-depth technology tool for us to use to share templates and cadences with our team. There was a lot to be desired in terms of functionality and Salesforce integration. If you have a smaller team this may be more cost-effective than some of their competitors, but overall, it was not a great system for us.
January 21, 2020

Give Yesware a shot!

When building a sales program and teaching two employees. Yesware enabled us to build out standardized campaigns that streamlined the way they conduct outreach. It also made us have to provide less training for the team. We were able to book a significant amount of business in a short amount of time thanks to Yesware.
January 08, 2020

Yesware is a solid buy

Yesware is perfect for one too many emails. It does allow for fields to be pulled from SFDC to personalize it a bit. However, for strategic emails, the one-off cannot be supported by automation. Tracking is still great though.
For any sales, business development or even HR/recruiting professionals, Yesware gives consumers the ability to track how effective your messaging is via open rate, click rate, response rate, etc. While the open tracking feature that Yesware is most known for is valuable, the mail merge function works wonders when sending email blasts that can easily be customized based on certain CSV formatting (I personally use it to fill in their name, company, title, and short description of their role and how it relates to our products/services). Yesware has made the volume-based email approach more personal in comparison to what a computer could do and overall has increased my efficiency and productivity when prospecting into new accounts/contacts.
November 20, 2019

Say Yes to Yesware

Yesware is great when interacting with clients and prospects on a day-to-day basis. Yesware allows you to better understand how engaged your email recipients are and see real-time stats on their open rates. Yesware enables users to schedule emails to ensure your prospects are receiving your emails at the most opportune time to read them.
I think Yesware is greatly suited in a cold calling, sales environment, specifically one with a short sale and minimal followup. This allows a sales rep to follow up with their leads and get a better insight into partner interest. It is not well suited for tracking marketing email opens as the accuracy is off.
June 18, 2019

Yesware is helpful

Sometimes the timing just is not right for a potential merchant to move forward the sales process. When the Yesware alert pops up and tells me that they have opened an email/clicked a linked, it lets me know to move that lead to the top of my list. Also the analytics allow me to compile a list of success email templates
Well suited for any team that needs to log email communications and have a template library to resort to. Also, it is easy to share templates across the team for best practices, as well as build 1:1 drip campaigns for a personal experience without the manual work of writing new emails every time.
May 10, 2019

Yes to Yesware!

Jillian Straw | TrustRadius Reviewer
If you send mail merge campaigns it is necessary. The need that other platforms are missing to save templates and CSV contact lists is prevalent here. There is no need for other platforms to integrate into Yesware, despite some of its competitors requiring it. The ase of download and linking to Gmail is invaluable. It would not be necessary if a company or individual is sending less than 100 emails in a day, but for a company that is in SaaS and sends multiple hundreds of emails in a day, it is entirely needed.
George Bakalis | TrustRadius Reviewer
For automating email out reach, and then planning some strategic cold calling/other prospecting activities around that outreach. Its a very good tool for that, freeing up time for cold calling and targeted LinkedIn messaging. Generally, all top of the funnel like activities and then the next stage where prospects need some nurturing - Yesware helps to automate those early stages of the sales process.