Yesware Reviews

Jillian Straw | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 10, 2019

Yes to Yesware!

Likelihood to Renew

While it is not perfect, no software in any medium is, and this is coming from someone in SaaS. Yesware is simple, easy to use as a general statement, and offers a minimal amount of reporting necessary to have actionable insights into your email persona. We will continue to utilize Yesware for the foreseeable future. If the reporting feature gets more exact I will even be recommending it to other businesses in my industry.
Read Jillian Straw's full review
Vanessa Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 14, 2014

Email tracking made simple, and with a few improvements - would be amazing!

Likelihood to Renew

I like the product, but due to the limitations I don't love it. I'm curious to revisit other options, particularly in lieu of Yesware's recent price increases (although I'm on a legacy plan). Some of my challenges to be browser related (I'm on an older computer) -- I'll have to see how things go when I receive my new computer. If the glitches (especially with regard to tracking accuracy and send later feature) go away, I'd be much more inclined to renew.
Read Vanessa Johnson's full review
Bryan Cox | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 08, 2014

SDR at RS

Likelihood to Renew

If RightScale is in - I am too! Serves a great purpose for sales dev - as an Acct Mngr - maybe not.
Read Bryan Cox's full review
Shawn Oatis | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 25, 2014

Yesware Review

Likelihood to Renew

Yielding a higher ROI and outbound tactics will improve any sales org ARR or new business. With this tool we can reach out to more people and fine tune our emails so the have strong value props and provide a strong CTA
Read Shawn Oatis's full review
May 02, 2014

Yes, please

Likelihood to Renew

Yesware is not always reliable, and as we grow, we will be migrating to other more comprehensive CRM solutions. I recommend it for sales managers and growing businesses, but there are other, better solutions available. You just have to pay for them.

About Yesware

Yesware is a service for salespeople that helps them close deals faster. This solution includes an email service that tracks email, template responses and syncs to CRM solutions.

Yesware Features

Has featureReal-time email tracking
Has featurePresentation tracking & analytics
Has featurePersonal templates & reports
Has featureSend later & Reminders
Has featureiPhone mobile app
Has featureTeam template sharing & reporting
Has featureMulti-stage Mail Merge
Has featureSalesforce Integration
Has featureClick-to-Call
Has featureBook a Time

Yesware Integrations

Yesware Competitors

Pro$12per user billed annually. $15/mo per user billed monthly.
Premium$25per user billed annually. $35/user billed monthly.
Enterprize$55per user, billed annually