Yesware is a service for salespeople that helps them close deals faster. An email service tracks email, templates responses and syncs to CRM.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/dD/op/R33QDI4TDDH1.JPEGYes to Yesware!We utilize Yesware in all company-wide emails. Whether it be mass email merges or campaigns for Prospects or more personalized single use emails. It is used by our Sales department, Billing department, Marketing department and Account Management department as well as by our Executive and C-Level team. Yesware enables us to not only utilize the stats from Merges but also simply be aware of whether or not our emails have been opened and the links within them clicked on a single use scale as well.,Tracking open rates, link click rates, and reply rates. This allows us to compare different templates in order to see which allows for the most interactions and meetings set directly from email engagement. Seeing exactly when someone opens an email and whether it is in their normal location. Also if they are opening on a mobile device versus a computer to be able to organize the set up of the email in a more beneficial way. Being able to save Templates for Mail Merges to avoid the duplication of effort that other mass email systems utilize.,Currently, if you send a personal email to more than one recipient it will only tell you that "someone" opened the email, it would be nice to know which of the 4 people it was CC'd to actually opened it. With the last update from Google/Gmail, it made it so that Yesware reporting was a bit off. If the sender opened an email they would get the notification that "someone" opened it, despite the fact that is supposed to only be for recipients. Despite being a Team Leader or Manager, there does not seem to be a way to track the stats of the others on your team, which makes reporting a very difficult and time-consuming task. If this is possible it is not user-friendly in that it is not easily accessible.,9,Increased the ability to create meetings that have the possibility of resulting in Closes of Sales, directly increasing ROI. Allows for the email sender to see which links were clicked and personalize the conversation to reflect the topics therein. Ability to call a prospect directly upon seeing that they have recently opened your email without giving a response.,HubSpot,We generate reports on Open Rate, Link Click Rate, and Response rate. However, each user seems to need to do this separately. It would be much more beneficial if the Team Leaders of Account Managers were able to run reports for everyone on their team or in their company. These reports do allow us to customize our email campaigns to match the ones with the most interactions, but is very time consuming to have each individual track this. It would be nice if this could also be downloaded as a CSV.,RingCentral, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat DC,25,2,Saving Templates for Mail Merges that will get sent to different groups of people. Customizing so individual peoples names are given in each email despite being sent to 100+ recipients. Reporting on the individual sender level.,Campaigns versus merges. This shows when to make a call, not just when to send an email. Tracking links to see exactly what is grabbing the most attention. Offering pre-made templates for specific situations in case Copy Writing is not your strong point.,Reporting if the issues can be addressed. Saving the CSV uploads of individuals who did not Open or Respond into a separate list to reengage at a later date. Seeing exactly who in a smaller single-use email is opening the message.,9Email tracking made simple, and with a few improvements - would be amazing!Yesware is used only by me. I use it to track open and reply rates for various sales related emails (namely cold email prospecting). It helps me to determine if the subject lines and/or content of my emails are effective --are people reading? are people responding? why or why not?,Yesware is especially easy to use. It's intuitive and doesn't require any special installation. Yesware has very responsive customer service. Yesware recently launched the capability to schedule emails to send automatically at a time in the future.,I've experienced challenges with the accuracy of tracking. If people are CC'd on it, it does not accurately track who opened it. At times, it has tracked my opens as recipient opens. I've also experienced challenges with the 'send later' feature. Some emails simply didn't send at the appropriate time and were stuck in my drafts folder. Or- worse - it did send but a copy remained in my drafts folder so I sent duplicate emails to a prospect. In using the templates feature, I noted a sluggish performance (i.e. it would take quite a while for the template to load once I pressed the button). One of the more significant drawbacks was the fact that template metrics (reporting) did not update in real time. There was no historical record or way to see the open rate / reply rate for a specific day - it only showed the aggregate of past 30 days. It also looped in there the open/reply rate for internal emails. If Yesware integrated/synced with Insightly, I'd like it a lot more. This would mean that I'd have a rich history of open/reply metrics for each prospect. Sadly, this functionality is only available with SalesForce.,6,Yesware has helped to take a data-driven approach to email prospecting. The send later feature (when working correctly) significantly improved my efficiency and time management.,ToutApp,Banana Tag,Boomerang,5SDR at RSYesware is mostly used in Sales Development for templating, email opens, tracking type activities. It is extremely powerful and makes us more efficient. Plus it syncs to SFDC and that is efficient. Sometime we try the - you opened your email, now I am going to call you technique.,Email Templates Tracking Direct connect to SFDC,It goes down - stops working for periods of time (every once and a while though) - gotten better It serves a certain purpose - not a must need unless maybe in sales dev,7,We are faster. Our templates are strong and makes easy to standardize across the organization. See what works best - love that part, you can tell which templates work and which ones don't.,strongmail,9Yesware ReviewUtilizing Yesware to track or open, replay, and attachment open rates. Also utilizing the Mail Merge feature to reach out to potential prospects.,Tracking of Emails SFDC integration Reporting,Better template editing Time send function for mail merge,10,Faster lead conversion Better A/B testing of DR email content,Boomerang,Textexpander,10Yes, pleaseWe use Yesware as a part of our Inside Sales operations to track emails and funnel leads through different campaigns. It helps us determine whether we need to contact leads via phone or email and helps my team determine which leads to focus on closing. We do not currently use it in other departments, but I will be implementing it on our Customer Support team soon.,Yesware provides real-time notifications that make it easy for my sales team to engage leads when they are able to be reached. Yesware provides actionable insights into open rates on the individual and team level, which improves campaign effectiveness and helps determine opportunities for growth. Yesware helps internal communication as well by notifying me when my team members read company email communications.,Follow-up and reminder tasks are not as efficient as other platforms. The CRM integration does not always work. Specific emails are sometimes difficult to locate for high-volume users.,6,increased employee lead conversion improved open and response rates, increased campaign metrics more connections with leads,MailChimp,RelateIQ,Salesforce,6Yesware, more like no-stress-wareYesware is being used to manage a network of professionals that I am building.,Yesware makes it easy to manage a large network of people. Yesware makes it easy to manage outreach. Yesware is easy to customize to your own needs.,It would be great if Yesware improved its gmail plugin Yesware could make it easier to customize certain data fields It could be easier to export a CSV,7,Increased employee efficiency Better lead organization Reorganized work flow,None,7
Yesware

Yesware Reviews

Yesware

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 6 of 118 Yesware ratings and reviews.

Jillian Straw profile photo
May 10, 2019

Yes to Yesware!

Likelihood to Renew

While it is not perfect, no software in any medium is, and this is coming from someone in SaaS. Yesware is simple, easy to use as a general statement, and offers a minimal amount of reporting necessary to have actionable insights into your email persona. We will continue to utilize Yesware for the foreseeable future. If the reporting feature gets more exact I will even be recommending it to other businesses in my industry.
Read Jillian Straw's full review
Vanessa Johnson profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I like the product, but due to the limitations I don't love it. I'm curious to revisit other options, particularly in lieu of Yesware's recent price increases (although I'm on a legacy plan). Some of my challenges to be browser related (I'm on an older computer) -- I'll have to see how things go when I receive my new computer. If the glitches (especially with regard to tracking accuracy and send later feature) go away, I'd be much more inclined to renew.
Read Vanessa Johnson's full review
Bryan Cox profile photo
May 08, 2014

SDR at RS

Likelihood to Renew

If RightScale is in - I am too! Serves a great purpose for sales dev - as an Acct Mngr - maybe not.
Read Bryan Cox's full review
Shawn Oatis profile photo
April 25, 2014

Yesware Review

Likelihood to Renew

Yielding a higher ROI and outbound tactics will improve any sales org ARR or new business. With this tool we can reach out to more people and fine tune our emails so the have strong value props and provide a strong CTA
Read Shawn Oatis's full review
May 02, 2014

Yes, please

Likelihood to Renew

Yesware is not always reliable, and as we grow, we will be migrating to other more comprehensive CRM solutions. I recommend it for sales managers and growing businesses, but there are other, better solutions available. You just have to pay for them.

About Yesware

Yesware is a service for salespeople that helps them close deals faster. This solution includes an email service that tracks email, template responses and syncs to CRM solutions.

Yesware Features

Has featureReal-time email tracking
Has featurePresentation tracking & analytics
Has featurePersonal templates & reports
Has featureSend later & Reminders
Has featureiPhone mobile app
Has featureTeam template sharing & reporting
Has featureMulti-stage Mail Merge
Has featureSalesforce Integration
Has featureClick-to-Call
Has featureBook a Time

Yesware Integrations

Yesware Competitors

Pro$12per user billed annually. $15/mo per user billed monthly.
Premium$25per user billed annually. $35/user billed monthly.
Enterprize$55per user, billed annually