Overall Satisfaction with Zabbix
We use Zabbix to monitor network assets and customer links to generate reports and resolve potential problems in its infrastructure.
- Monitor connection availability.
- Monitor network assets.
- Generate reports on the performance of network assets.
- Generate reports on the performance of customer connections.
- Increase the number of configurable triggers.
- Clean the interface a little more.
- Leave the operation a little lighter.
- It improved our view of how customers' network connections worked.
- We can make proactive monitoring more efficient.
- Better customer feedback, with data collected from monitoring through Zabbix.
Do you think Zabbix delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zabbix's feature set?
Did Zabbix live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Zabbix go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zabbix again?
2 - Knowledge of programming, the operation of network devices and servers.
- Monitor servers
- Monitor Routers
- Generation of charts showing performance of network links.
Evaluating Zabbix and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
An important factor in deciding to deploy zabbix in our organization was the extensive documentation and community surrounding the tool, making it easier to use.