Overall Satisfaction with Zenefits
We use Zenefits as our main HRIS and payroll system. It houses all personnel data including employment changes, benefits administration, performance management, etc. Our entire organization uses it.
- The user interface is excellent. Our team members have no issues finding what they need to when logged in.
- It is easy to complete payroll within the system.
- Access to benefits information is easy for our team members and HR.
- It would be beneficial to be able to print paystubs administratively once payroll is submitted instead of waiting until pay day.
- The performance management module could use some improvements. There should be a filter of team members on goals so each manager can view only one team member's goals at a time instead of scrolling through all of them.
- Administrative (Super Admin) access to all company goals would be beneficial. Right now as the Super Admin, I am not able to see any individual goals so it is difficult for me to help support the team through them.
- We are able to handle all HR functions internally using Zenefits.
- HR is able to run more efficiently because of the ease of use.
Workday is the ultimate HRIS solution, in my opinion, but it is expensive. I would recommend Workday for larger organizations, especially international. Zenefits uses similar user interface solutions to make the system easy for all levels of users, but it is a fraction of the cost which works better for smaller organizations. iSolved has very limited functionality.
I haven't had any issues with Zenefits support, but I will say they are not very proactive.
Do you think Zenefits delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zenefits's feature set?
Did Zenefits live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zenefits go as expected?
Would you buy Zenefits again?
For our company size (less than 50), I think Zenefits is the best solution out there. We are able to easily pull the data we need, although we have no mandatory reporting at our size so I am not sure about the reporting at that level.