Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Campaigns
We use Zoho Campaigns to send your email newsletters and campaigns, and also our automated nurturing emails to our users and leads. Earlier we were using Mautic and ActiveCampaign for this purpose, both had problems. For Mautic, we had to lots of development and we were unable to send emails to all our contacts using ActiveCampaign as it got very costly. So Zoho Campaigns is easy to work with and also is cost effective.
- Sending email newsletters and campaigns to our users and contacts
- Sending automated emails triggered by user action or contact activity
- Syncing with the Zoho CRM
- Automation builder is a bit difficult to work with - not easy to build the workflow with the drag and drop features
- Needs to have a plain text email that is left aligned like we normally send an email, we had to add code manually to do this
- The footer customization is not flexible, would love to have full control on it
Do you think Zoho Campaigns delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Campaigns's feature set?
Did Zoho Campaigns live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Campaigns go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Campaigns again?