Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Campaigns
Zoho campaigns have helped us in making email marketing easy for us and we don’t need to spend a lot of time writing emails instead by using the templates we can generate pretty emails within no time. It helped us in saving our time and also assisted us in better elation with our clients which is very useful for increasing business statics.
- Its pre-designed email templates are really eye-catching and helpful.
- It helped us in sending automated responses to various emails.
- We can now get real-time results of our campaign.
- Sometimes it causes the system to slow down and it lags.
- I think there should be more customization options, especially for the footer.
- Its subscription rate is cheaper than other software of this type.
- Navigation around the product is a bot complex.
- Another demerit is that sometimes it sends an email to spam and results in the loss of some important emails.
We didn’t like the pricing of Maropost and we have found Zoho best when it comes to pricing and the other reason to move from Maropost to Zoho was the leaders that were less as compared to that offered by Zoho Campaigns. Moreover, Zoho has created much ease in our work. It is great for all sizes of organizations. We are using it in our marketing department and it is so vigorous and active in managing emails and in sending automated responses to the number of emails.
Do you think Zoho Campaigns delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Campaigns's feature set?
Did Zoho Campaigns live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Campaigns go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Campaigns again?
Email marketing has become no more a big deal for us because of Zoho Campaigns. We can now send automated emails with beautiful templates within no time and it eventually helps us in gaining loyal customers. Its price is so affordable and it provides real-time results related tour campaign the only bad point is that it is buggy and it doesn’t allow many customizations.