Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
- I love how Zoho CRM seamlessly integrates online forms into the customer database.
- The Zoho 'Professional' is a good value for small businesss like the one I was at. For $12 mo., Zoho CRM adds inventory, security, and workflow management.
- Also, the platform allows you to make/create/design forms for use on your webpages.
- Very strong tool for E-mail marketing. Can draft and layout weekly, monthly or daily newsletters to customers.
- Is not as easy as other CRM platforms to "build" your database of customers. (i.e. a little less hand-holding in populating the program)
- Makes little effort to integrate social media involvement or tracking
- Although the programs layout is intuitive and easy-to-use, it does not wow one and could have a slightly more attractive and interactive UI
- Much quicker response time to customer complaints, requests
- Made our mass E-mail marketing terrifically easy
- Increased employee eficiency because Zoho CRM can import data from Excel easily (no effort on conversion was neccessary)
Depending on the size of the company he or she is working for, I would recommend paying $12 a month for the Professional edition because of the workflow and security management features. However, for a colleague more involved in speaking with clients daily, I would certainly recommend the Enterprise edition ($25) because it provides group web chat.
Using Zoho CRM
10 - Our sales and business development teams use Zoho CRM everyday. We're a smaller company so that's why it's only 10 employees but we're thrilled by the product and have used it for years now.
2 - We have two dedicated leads that manage and support Zoho CRM. They train the sales team on new and existing features, keep our space organized and are in touch with the Zoho team to better understand how we can maximize use of their software.
- Maintaining customer relationships
- End-to-end life cycle management
- Tracking and organizing leads
- The lead and deal predictions feature is very handy
- It can scale with us
Although I would not crown Zoho Enterprise or Professional CRM programs as the industry leaders, the platforms are very responsive, concise, helpful in building business and customer service, and incredibly affordable! We love it!