yes it has created an impact in terms of how an what we do to manage the relationship with the clients.
We are more empowered with the features that zoho has customized.
Mapping the entire customer journey with the zoho crm has become so …
These references are very important to build a robust sales and marketing strategy. Zoho CRM has an option to nurture lead at every level.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Role-based user permissions (237)8.787%
- Custom fields (252)8.585%
- Customer data management / contact management (255)8.484%
- Workflow management (242)8.080%
Entry-level set up fee?
- $14 /user/monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $14 per month
- Tech Details
Zoho CRM supports enterprises as they build better customer relationships and improve retention. It empowers a global network of over 250,000 businesses of all sizes in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue.
Adding even more value and innovation, the recently announced Canvas feature in the product enables users to create a personalized instance that meets their specific requirements and preferences. This is a recognition that the CRM solution in any enterprise must remain diverse and flexible as the customers it serves.
Zoho CRM clients have seen:
● 26% Improvement in customer retention rates
● 47% Increase in purchase volume with nurtured leads
● 40% Decrease in the cost of customer service
● 47% Increase in customer satisfaction rates
● 23% Decrease in sales and marketing costs
Zoho CRM helps reps reach decision makers who matter, to shorten long enterprise buying cycles and build strong customer relationships that withstand unexpected disruptions.
More information is available at zoho.com/enterprise
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Billing and invoicing management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages||English (US), English (UK), Hebrew, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hindi, Croatian, Czech|
it's also helpful for setting up automations - you can link Zoho to other applications like Gmail/G-suite and Slack which helps our team get out of doing busy work to focus on larger projects that take more priority
another really cool feature is being able to connect different modules together so multiple teams can access info where they need it and helps us maintain efficiency as a entire organization
But as you scale you will come across different needs like automation / AI / data analysis where Zoho CRM is not the best and the most intuitive.
A large teams performance dashboard can be presented on the zoho interface rather than excel or google sheets which is very handy tool.
Need to have more chart design options, playing with formatting of chart area, plot area, legend etc . We can also look at exploring forecasting capabilities with the charts like how it is in PowerBI and Excel.
On a less useful side, as we currently have the CRM setup, we have a difficult time creating an opportunity view of all current quotes.
Before ZOHO CRM we use to manage things on excel which takes lots of manual effort.
Zoho CRM helped us manage leads very well and let us emphasis on campaigns that are working for us and also helped us know
campaigns that are not working. Overall we are very much satisfied with the Zoho CRM