yes it has created an impact in terms of how an what we do to manage the relationship with the clients.
We are more empowered with the features that zoho has customized.
Mapping the entire customer journey with the zoho crm has become so …
These references are very important to build a robust sales and marketing strategy. Zoho CRM has an option to nurture lead at every level.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Role-based user permissions (237)8.787%
- Custom fields (252)8.585%
- Customer data management / contact management (255)8.484%
- Workflow management (242)8.080%
Entry-level set up fee?
- $14 /user/monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $14 per month
- Tech Details
Zoho CRM supports enterprises as they build better customer relationships and improve retention. It empowers a global network of over 250,000 businesses of all sizes in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue.
Adding even more value and innovation, the recently announced Canvas feature in the product enables users to create a personalized instance that meets their specific requirements and preferences. This is a recognition that the CRM solution in any enterprise must remain diverse and flexible as the customers it serves.
Zoho CRM clients have seen:
● 26% Improvement in customer retention rates
● 47% Increase in purchase volume with nurtured leads
● 40% Decrease in the cost of customer service
● 47% Increase in customer satisfaction rates
● 23% Decrease in sales and marketing costs
Zoho CRM helps reps reach decision makers who matter, to shorten long enterprise buying cycles and build strong customer relationships that withstand unexpected disruptions.
More information is available at zoho.com/enterprise
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Billing and invoicing management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages||English (US), English (UK), Hebrew, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hindi, Croatian, Czech|
- UI friendly
- Best pricing
- Advanced rich text field facility
- Increased automation of repetitive tasks
- Better sales funnel management
- It has improved our sales outreach efforts.
- Lead tracking has ensured that we are able to follow each lead through completion without missing critical items.
- Account conversion allows us to easily track and upgrade leads when they convert.
- Customer management.
- Relationship development.
- Sales automation.
- Lead generation.
- customer focus
- customer retention
- Excellent CRM for beginners
- Allows us to make accurate forecasts( Lead nurturing is superb)
- Flexibility in implementation, Zoho can be customized to suit your business needs.
- Better management of finances
- Improved productivity, increased sales
- more consistent contact with prospects
- less time managing and scheduling prospect tasks
- Absolute improvement on saving time through automations for consultative customer facing staff. This allows each account rep to handle more customers with less time spent on mundane rote tasks.
- The easily built automations go a long way to prevent activities from falling through the cracks. Similarly, it is easy to implement in-house business rules that let Zoho remind the reps when 'something needs to happen'. This cuts down on having the reps become (error prone) slaves to their individual calendars.
- Because of the ease with which the other Zoho apps interconnect with CRM, it was a fairly simple process for each department to create and manage department-wide activities (such as sending out ad hoc targeted marketing emails to customers or building a repository for shared departmental documents and materials)
- We have also begun connecting CRM to our other corporate 'sources of truth' like Stripe and SQL. This allows us (with API calls) to have accurate customer data presented to staff AND obviate the need for duplicate entry of data existing in other sources.
- better customer relations
- effective lead management
- time saviour
- Negative: In my experience, system bugs or failures have caused us to be dead in the water. It has happened where certain modules or the whole system goes down. We've used Google Apps for 10 years and it has been down for about 15 mins in total. In the last 6 months, the full system was down for half a day. Some modules also had complete failures for a couple of days.
- Positive: Ability to automate tasks.
- Positive: Ability to extend the system as needed.
- More efficient workflows between departments.
- More automation of tasks.
- Increased data on clients.
- Sales increased
- Reduced email marketing time
- Just launched so too new to measure true ROI
- Sales teams is more motivated and better organized
- Management team is able to quantify sales efforts
- Increased sales growth of the business over 100% during the first few years of using it
- Decreased expenses by integrating phone, SMS, and email into a single platform, RingCentral.
- Excellent data capture points that API synced with Zoho Analytics to produce deep detailed reports and dashboards.
- ZOHO CRM saves a lot of time by having all the information needed in one place.
- Great for systemizing work tasks.
- Excellent for organizing different clients in different countries.
- Increased member retention rates
- Improved automation for membership renewal
- Better management of key contacts
- First we got rid of Excel Sheets and the pain it comes with to manage spreadsheets.
- Sales flow improved with the help from forecasts available each month.
- Email campaigns have grown in open and click rate. Visually appealing. Easy to use.
- Easily identify lead source with custom fields
- Multiple views for sales pipelines depending on personal preference
- reduced costs of CRM by almost 40%
- can use bigger contact limit
- able to manage orders on the same crm
- Increased sales
- Increased productivity in our wok enviorment
- It makes handling the customer service aspect very easy.
- Email Marketing is a tried and true way to increase ROI and Zoho does exactly that.
- Efficiency and installation Intervals improved.
- Forecasting is more accurate.
- Staff frustration increased due to the limitations (Need a Developer).
- So far that is hard to determine as we are still building things out.
- Improved lead managment
- Time wasted on retraining staff over and over
- Ease of use on order taking
- Increased automation of repetitive tasks.
- Multiple Department Collaboration.
- Reporting & KPI.
- Ability to respond to customers in a timely manner and collect customer feedback.
- Increased efficiency.